Ways to Pay a Parking Ticket
- CLICK HERE to make an online payment.
- Mail check or money order in the full amount to Put-in-Bay Parking Violations Bureau, PO Box 503, Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456. Please be sure to make check payable to Put-in-Bay Parking Violations Bureau and include ticket number.
- In person with cash, check or credit card. Payment can be made at 435 Catawba Ave., Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456
|Blocking Drive, Alley or Street||$15.00|
|Parked against traffic||$15.00|
|Improper or Prohibited Parking||$15.00|
|Parking in Fire Zone or Fire Hydrant||$50.00|
|Parking in Yellow Zone||$15.00|
You may also deny/appeal this ticket within TEN (10) calendar days after its issuance. You may do this by completing a Request for Hearing Form. You may either fax this form to 419 285-2243 or return it to 435 Catawba Ave., Put-in-Bay, Ohio 43456.
Things to know before you appeal your parking citation.
- The Request for Hearing form must be received by the Put-in-Bay Parking Violations Bureau within TEN (10) days of the issuance of the citation.
- A copy of the original parking citation must be attached to the Request for Hearing Form.
- Incomplete information or failure to submit the Request for Hearing Form and documentation within the TEN (10) day time period will automatically void the opportunity to appeal.
- Retain a copy of the documents you submit. Original documents will not be returned.
NOT REASONS FOR APPEAL:
- Lack of knowledge of the Village Codified Ordinances.
- Tardiness returning to vehicle.
- Inability to find a valid parking space
IF YOU FAIL TO PAY YOUR FINE OR DENY/APPEAL THIS TICKET WITHIN TEN (10) CALENDAR DAYS AFTER DATE OF ISSUANCE, AN ADDITIONAL PENALTY OF $15.00 SHALL BE IMPOSED. SUBSEQUENT FAILURES TO PAY THIS TICKET MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL FINES.