Village of Put-in-Bay Mayor's Court
Magistrate William Pietrykowski
Court Clerk Karen Gaoziou
- Mayor's Court is held in the Town Hall Building. Enter through the double doors in the front of the building.
- The Put-in-Bay Mayor's Court Clerk can be contacted by phone at 419-285-2443 or faxed at 419-285-2533.
- The Village Prosecutor is George Wilber and can be contacted by phone at 419-734-4060.
- You can now pay waivable offenses online HERE
- To Pay parking tickets call the village clerk at 419-285-2443 leave a message with your name and number if there is no answer.
- 2016 Mayors court schedule HERE
- CODIFIED ORDINANCES OF VILLAGE OF PUT-IN-BAY OHIO HERE
- Ottawa County Municipal Court is held the Ottawa County Municipal Courthouse 1860 E. Perry Street Port Clinton, OH 43452
- The Ottawa County Court Clerks can be contacted by phone at 419-734-4143.
- The Ottawa County Prosecutor can be contacted by phone at 419-734-6845.
- Notes: Felony cases are tried in the Ottawa County Court of Common Pleas and Juvenile cases are tried in the Ottawa County Juvenile Court(315 Madison Street Port Clinton, OH 43452)